Off the chance you are looking for a Meizu M2 flash file, this article can be helpful for you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Meizu M2 flash file [Stock Firmware ROM]. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Preparation and Points to Remember
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help. Also, you need to use this tutorial for a particular device.
- It is a must that you charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, you need to create a backup of all the data present on the device.
- Also, you need to download the firmware file and the tool file from an authenticated source. You can look for a compatible driver on the internet.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Meizu M2 flash file
You will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Meizu M2 flash file. Here is how you can use it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Meizu M2 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Also, you need to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Also, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device. It will download in the zip format. So, you need to extract the contents of the file.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash file. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- You will now have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option. The process will then begin.
- Next, you will have to turn off the device and then connect the device to the system. You will then have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- Once the tool will detect the device, the process will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
So, this is it. This was all you need to know about installing the Meizu M2 flash file. We have mentioned all the information that you need to know about installing the Meizu M2 flash file. We hope that the article was helpful for you.